Feel Control Around Food
Would you love to feel greater control around food and lose weight? I only work with clients who truly want to make a real change in their eating habits…
Do you feel it’s time to quit smoking? I want you to quit and feel confident that you will stay quit long term. Have you tried to quit before or smoked for a…
Stress, Phobias and Anxiety
Isn’t it time to feel calm, relaxed and confident again? Do you suffer from any of the following? Insomnia or nightmares…
Have a browse through my free audio downloads about weight loss, confidence, smoking, insomnia and much more. Download yours today.
I work hard to ensure that each and every client sees positive changes which last long term. I see adults, children and teenagers. I use clinical hypnotherapy, coaching, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) and aspects of CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) to help you with:
- Quitting smoking
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Manage aggressive behaviour and improving relationships
- Addictions and consuming alcohol in moderation
- Disrupted sleeping patterns and nightmares
- Reducing symptoms of ADHD or OCD
- Unwanted habits such as nail biting and teeth grinding
- Fears and phobias
- Confidence and self worth
- Pornography addiction
- Public speaking or performance
- Losing weight and breaking free from dieting
- Making decisions about personal beliefs and career
- Hypnotherapy for Kids, Children and Teenagers
Hypnotherapy sessions are challenging and enjoyable. I want you to have all the support you need and so I am also available between your sessions. This means that you can be in touch by email or phone at no extra fee.
I run a busy London hypnotherapy practice in Golders Green, NW11, opposite Golders Green tube station and in Watford. I take referrals from GPs, dentists and large companies located throughout the UK. I see adults, kids, children and teenagers. I am a recognised treatment provider for PruHealth private medical insurance.
Begin your journey to better health today. Download a free hypnotherapy download and get in touch today to discover how clinical hypnotherapy in London will help you.
Call or send me an email and book your zero cost initial consultation today.
Jason Demant. L.M.T.C.P.H. GHR reg. GQHP
0 7504 74 2606
- "Jason was kind and caring and very good at listening to my problems and suggesting excellent tools and techniques to help me think differently about things. He helped me with anxiety and insomnia issues."
- “It's been about 4 months and I'm still a non-smoker! I was away this weekend and people around me were smoking and I had that old craving but it was different and I really wasn't tempted at all. Thanks Jason.”
- "Jason, you have been very helpful. Changing negative habits for positive ones is really the key. The meditation exercises were great. But the most effective thing is to have someone to talk to. Rarely do you find somebody who takes you by the hand and shows you a way out. My breathing capacity has increased and this changes my whole personality. My children came last night and they asked me whether I have done a face-lift. Of course, the skin looks much better without a veil of smoke and depriving the cells of oxygen and vitamin C. I also became much more assertive."
- "It's been about 3 months and I'm still a non-smoker! I was away this weekend and people around me were smoking and I had that old craving but it was different and I really wasn't tempted at all. Thanks Jason."Philip
- "Jason really helped me sort out my problems with my relationship to food. I learnt to identify real hunger and to know when I have had enough. Jason is genuine and caring and was very easy to speak to. I highly recommend him when dealing with weight loss and food issues."Rebecca
- "Jason enhanced the way that I think. I am more grounded and get less emotionally upset with people. I really feel that Jason was a blessing from God."Shoshana
Comments or questions are welcome.